What is PHP?
PHP is a computer scripting language. Originally designed for producing dynamic web pages, it has evolved to include a command-line interface capability and can be used in standalone graphical applications.
While PHP was originally created by Rasmus Lerdorf in 1995, the main implementation of PHP is now produced by The PHP Group and serves as the de facto standard for PHP as there is no formal specification Released under the PHP License, the Free Software Foundation considers it to be free software.
PHP is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML. It generally runs on a web server, taking PHP code as its input and creating web pages as output. It can be deployed on most web servers and on almost every operating system and platform free of charge. PHP is installed on more than 20 million websites and 1 million web servers. . The most recent major release of PHP was version 5.2.6 on May 1, 2008.
Why is PHP most sought after?
As more and more commercial, charitable and educational organisations sought to develop and maintain sites containing dynamic client-server functionality; cheap and functional solutions became commercially viable. Web communities that had no financial goals also wished for full- featured sites with, say, chat or forum functionality. These solutions need to cost little and be implemented quickly. PHP supports advanced technologies such as XML, XSL, and COM.
All this required a new development technology, which would
- Be easily learned
- Be free or, at least, affordable
- Provide good application performance
- Allow an administrator to support a site without too much effort
Open Source expertise with domain knowledge, we have developed value for industry verticals including Travel, Healthcare, and Technology sector. Our commitment to excellence and flexible delivery model have enabled many global leaders to reduce their application management cost.
We are providing following PHP based Development Services:-
- PHP Web Development Services.
- PHP Application Development Services.
- PHP Based CMS Development Services.
- PHP/MySQL Based Development Services.
- PHP Based eCommerce Development Services.
- Custom PHP Programming Services.
- PHP Based Corporate Website Development Services.
- Custom PHP Development Services.
- PHP Based Web Portal Development Services.
- PHP Based Open Source Customization Services.